What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Thanks.. I looked at the diff ones from RA too... I saw the CAPA certified ones a while ago. Mine aren't too bad, yet
Yeah these are the CAPA ones but I can’t tell a difference. Not sure one is any better than the others. Mine were much worse in person than on a picture. The LED lights were the highlight of the upgrade. So much more light.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped in a new 160A alternator and serpentine belt. Old squeaks & squeals are gone .

Old
5FsLQh8.jpg

Uck..
GDKOIx0.jpg

New
ft5Hxjk.jpg

I also spent 30 mins with the engine running trying to find the coolant leak. You can see the wet spot in the top left, along the hood seal.

The front of the engine is dry, nothing around the water pump or any hoses that I could see/feel, and the heater core hoses & plastic connectors are bone dry.

The hunt continues ...

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped in a new 160A alternator and serpentine belt. Old squeaks & squeals are gone .

Old
View attachment 387705

Uck..
View attachment 387706

New
View attachment 387707

I also spent 30 mins with the engine running trying to find the coolant leak. You can see the wet spot in the top left, along the hood seal.

The front of the engine is dry, nothing around the water pump or any hoses that I could see/feel, and the heater core hoses & plastic connectors are bone dry.

The hunt continues ...
IF you are losing coolant in that area, it's for sure the heater hose Tee's...
Get the GM ones, not dorman or other brand.. Kind of a PIA to change, but you'll be
stranded and overheat your engine once they "go"

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Old
View attachment 387705

Uck..
View attachment 387706

New
View attachment 387707

The hunt continues ...

Dang bro you got leaks everywhere. Valve cover gasket? Brake master cylinder? What the hell is all that fluid all over the driver's side strut tower??

tungsten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where's that setting?
Mine will only run for 10 minutes and shut off, and you can only do that cycle twice without having to cycle the key.
In the infotainment.was on 10min It says to change setting hit the check mark?? Then it switches to “on” but doesn’t change when you hit the check mark again? Did a little googling and can’t find it. Now the remote start won’t work??

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the infotainment.was on 10min It says to change setting hit the check mark?? Then it switches to “on” but doesn’t change when you hit the check mark again? Did a little googling and can’t find it. Now the remote start won’t work??

What does it say in your owners manual?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky23n