What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always thought Cali would slide into the ocean due to an earthquake, but it might be a tropical storm

It'll be neither. It'll be a fault line separation due to dried ground from the excess heat generated from the burning of fossil fuels by the eastern 45 states...

...Triggered by Trump planting dynamite in the ground just like Bush did during Katrina in the levees surrounding NO.

"...Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay..."

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It'll be neither. It'll be a fault line separation due to dried ground from the excess heat generated from the burning of fossil fuels by the eastern 45 states...

...Triggered by Trump planting dynamite in the ground just like Bush did during Katrina in the levees surrounding NO.

"...Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay..."
They don’t use dynamite anymore. I hear that Directed Energy Weapons are all rage now.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im going to drive it around in the hurricane to run some errands.

Edit:

I think when I drop the tank to put a bigger fuel pump, I might have to try that Holley Hydramat if I can get one that will fit in there nicely.
Sick of losing fuel pressure when I'm doing a cloverleaf on ramp at a third of a tank or less.
you must have something else going on I can assure you I have put some G"s on mine and haven't lost fuel pressure, the traction control can be a pain in the rear though

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw on the national news that a lot of areas in SoCal were worried about flooding and were filling sandbags. Also worried about mudslides/landslides if too much rain.

I always thought Cali would slide into the ocean due to an earthquake, but it might be a tropical storm
My dad is in socal. He's wondering where is this projected rain is hiding. He's only seen light sprinkles since midnight.

dkad260

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the Yukon, I exchanged 1 gal of ATF before I change all the fluid and filter.
Current trans fluid has 62K miles, 125K total. I removed the upper cooler line and used a fitting attached to a hose into a bucket.

Screenshot_20230820-180137_Chrome.jpg

Fluid was slightly dark but still had some red tint and smelled good.

My plan is to let the new fluid work around for a week and then change the filter along with about 3-4 gallons of fresh fluid.

Too much of a pita to drop the pan in short order, my thinking is if any cleaning is done the new filter won't get too contaminated, maybe dirty it up a bit this week with the 1 gal change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO