What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
In this area E85 is at best 10 cents cheaper than regular.
Regular as in 87 octane or Premium 92/93 octane?

Us peeps with Denalis gotta run high octane, so I always compare the price of E85 to Premium.

Around here, cheapest 93 octane is at Costco, $3.75, otherwise it's around $4.15 at other stations.

I would've filled up at Costco because their 93 is only 30 cents more a gallon than the E85 I got, but the boy has my Costco card

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regular as in 87 octane or Premium 92/93 octane?

Us peeps with Denalis gotta run high octane, so I always compare the price of E85 to Premium.

Around here, cheapest 93 octane is at Costco, $3.75, otherwise it's around $4.15 at other stations.

I would've filled up at Costco because their 93 is only 30 cents more a gallon than the E85 I got, but the boy has my Costco card
I have an ‘app’ for Sam’s club. Don’t need the card to shop, i scan with my phone and then hit pay when I’m done and it gives me an email receipt and a QR code to show the guy at the door. I don’t have to talk to anyone in there except the guy at the door checking my QR code ( not that there ever is an employees to talk to because on 15 registers there are 2 open) and for gas I just scan the pump fill it and go.
Ok now that I said all this my wife really has the app and told me about what she does…..I refuse to go in there.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an ‘app’ for Sam’s club. Don’t need the card to shop, i scan with my phone and then hit pay when I’m done and it gives me an email receipt and a QR code to show the guy at the door. I don’t have to talk to anyone in there except the guy at the door checking my QR code ( not that there ever is an employees to talk to because on 15 registers there are 2 open) and for gas I just scan the pump fill it and go.
Ok now that I said all this my wife really has the app and told me about what she does…..I refuse to go in there.
Costco usually has some of the best prices around here for either 87 or 92, but the 16 pump station is almost always slammed and a 10-15 minute wait in line is very normal
but prices have been creeping up recently, the lowest premium was around here was about 4.15 since the beginning of the year, went up and back down a couple times now it's creeping up again probably due to labor day since the oil company's are dirty scoundrels anyway. They think there being slick but always a pattern.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco usually has some of the best prices around here for either 87 or 92, but the 16 pump station is almost always slammed and a 10-15 minute wait in line is very normal
but prices have been creeping up recently, the lowest premium was around here was about 4.15 since the beginning of the year, went up and back down a couple times now it's creeping up again probably due to labor day since the oil company's are dirty scoundrels anyway. They think there being slick but always a pattern.

prices are going up here, they did a article saying the refineries aren't running at 100% because of the heat.

I mean it's record Temps all along the coast from Louisiana to tx where they all are but still sounds like bs.

on a side note, one did just catch fire in Louisiana. I doubt it was heat related, but I know zero about how refiners run. so expect a 40cent spike coming blamed on that soon enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar