What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone else have a dash with "stitching" I was looking at pictures of one in a wrecking yard, can't tell if this is a cap or oem, looks like it might be a cap based on the left side edge by the vent
View attachment 407024
View attachment 407025
View attachment 407026

I can't Google any harder than you can. My guesses are either it's a short run and, therefore, rare variant of the molded ABS caps. But, I'm leaning towards a custom-made leather (or simulated) wrap. All the caps I've seen are kinda thick, making the passenger air bag, dash speaker and side defrost vents recessed. A form-fitting wrap from vinyl or leather would be much thinner, as it appears here.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't Google any harder than you can. My guesses are either it's a short run and, therefore, rare variant of the molded ABS caps. But, I'm leaning towards a custom-made leather (or simulated) wrap. All the caps I've seen are kinda thick, making the passenger air bag, dash speaker and side defrost vents recessed. A form-fitting wrap from vinyl or leather would be much thinner, as it appears here.
it's kinda weird, it's a 2012 denali black on black
all the cap's I see online do not even show a option for the 10th speaker.
if it was a wrap they did a nice job although it looks like it got bit a little over time on the lip edge above the radio/ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES