What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regular as in 87 octane or Premium 92/93 octane?

Us peeps with Denalis gotta run high octane, so I always compare the price of E85 to Premium.

Around here, cheapest 93 octane is at Costco, $3.75, otherwise it's around $4.15 at other stations.

I would've filled up at Costco because their 93 is only 30 cents more a gallon than the E85 I got, but the boy has my Costco card
I've never heard regular applied the the highest octane available.

Reaction score
I have an ‘app’ for Sam’s club. Don’t need the card to shop, i scan with my phone and then hit pay when I’m done and it gives me an email receipt and a QR code to show the guy at the door. I don’t have to talk to anyone in there except the guy at the door checking my QR code ( not that there ever is an employees to talk to because on 15 registers there are 2 open) and for gas I just scan the pump fill it and go.
Ok now that I said all this my wife really has the app and told me about what she does…..I refuse to go in there.
Yeah, we have a Sam's membership also, mainly because there is one next door/attached to my wife's Walmart and she goes over there to get supplies when they have events or fund raisers. She told me about being able to checkout through the app. Costco needs to get with the times, lol

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Costco needs to get with the times, lol
Agreed. I *hate* having to carry yet another card in my wallet because I can't use either an app on my phone or Apple Wallet at Costco. That's almost reason enough for me to switch to Sam's but there isn't one close to us.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a standard procedure for this? Mine is way overdue. What needs to be protected?
I have done it for years, engine off. just don't spray directly in the alternator or close around the ecm harness, I don't cover or protect anything. usually I pre spray with purple power all over to get any grease off. I like to do it while the engine is hot so it just steam drys for the most part. Everything has seals so no big deal

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have done it for years, engine off. just don't spray directly in the alternator or close around the ecm harness, I don't cover or protect anything. usually I pre spray with purple power all over to get any grease off. I like to do it while the engine is hot so it just steam drys for the most part. Everything has seals so no big deal
Careful with aluminum around that Purple Power. It literally eats it up. Doesn't happen immediately, don't let it sit for a long period of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou