What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yikes!! I hope the fine/costs won't be too high. How did the cop catch you, like were they hiding?
well... I was just cruising lol, windows down, music blasting, NOT paying attention and there was was in my mirror, not sure where he came from he wasn't using radar and he wasn't marked on Waze I think he was sitting on a onramp 2 exit's back because that's the only place he could have been and is where they sometimes sit doing paperwork.
He was a little excited, gave me a follow my finger sobriety test after I told him I haven't had a drink in over 25 years.
I didn't think I was going that fast at first, then he said I was doing 110+ and pulling away from him :rolleyes: :driver:

$fine will probably be around $300-350 after it is all said and done, I will just add it to my collection of tickets

he has radar check marked on there but it wasn't on unless my V1 has suddenly bit the dust

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well... I was just cruising lol, windows down, music blasting, NOT paying attention and there was was in my mirror, not sure where he came from he wasn't using radar and he wasn't marked on Waze I think he was sitting on a onramp 2 exit's back because that's the only place he could have been and is where they sometimes sit doing paperwork.
He was a little excited, gave me a follow my finger sobriety test after I told him I haven't had a drink in over 25 years.
I didn't think I was going that fast at first, then he said I was doing 110+ and pulling away from him :rolleyes: :driver:

$fine will probably be around $300-350 after it is all said and done, I will just add it to my collection of tickets

he has radar check marked on there but it wasn't on unless my V1 has suddenly bit the dust
Sneaky cop!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score

In my experience, all you have to do is show up in court and they'll likely give you either a reduced fine, or the cop may not show. In Colorado at least, that means an automatic dismissal.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my experience, all you have to do is show up in court and they'll likely give you either a reduced fine, or the cop may not show. In Colorado at least, that means an automatic dismissal.
if I go to court they will most likely drop the unsafe lane change and reduce the fine for speed (if I plead guilty) and send me on my way. cop doesn't have to show up unless I plead not guilty. it's a quick easy buck for them because they don't have to listen to any b.s.
really depends on the judge and how pissed the other idiots make him/her before I get up there, they could stick me with both and just a reduced fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts