What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely keep that camera rolling and know your rights.
it's all good, the highway patrol are usually a-holes as far as ticket writing, I wasn't doing anything wrong other than speeding so nothing more for him to do other than write me a ticket and send me on my way. I am all legit
as long as you communicate with them in a respectful manner you get the same in return.
you have to give them a reason to progress it beyond that, which people sometimes stupidly do...
they are trained to try and pry info so, ya know your rights for sure.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's all good, the highway patrol are usually a-holes as far as ticket writing, I wasn't doing anything wrong other than speeding so nothing more for him to do other than write me a ticket and send me on my way. I am all legit
as long as you communicate with them in a respectful manner you get the same in return.
you have to give them a reason to progress it beyond that, which people sometimes stupidly do...
they are trained to try and pry info so, ya know your rights for sure.
Yeah i'm out of sorts tonight, you did good. Still glad you posted that rv mirror shot jic.

Reaction score
well... I was just cruising lol, windows down, music blasting, NOT paying attention and there was was in my mirror, not sure where he came from he wasn't using radar and he wasn't marked on Waze I think he was sitting on a onramp 2 exit's back because that's the only place he could have been and is where they sometimes sit doing paperwork.
He was a little excited, gave me a follow my finger sobriety test after I told him I haven't had a drink in over 25 years.
I didn't think I was going that fast at first, then he said I was doing 110+ and pulling away from him :rolleyes: :driver:

$fine will probably be around $300-350 after it is all said and done, I will just add it to my collection of tickets

he has radar check marked on there but it wasn't on unless my V1 has suddenly bit the dust
Maybe he was using that new "instant on" type of laser :cool:
:rofl:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was using that new "instant on" type of laser :cool:
:rofl:
no those sedans have KA front & rear installed, they can use a handheld laser but they have to be parked/stationary. I haven't heard of or seen a mobile laser system "yet"
if he had it on my V1 would have been going nuts.
I should have been paying more attention but I was eating some chips and listening to music and wasn't watching my @ss. There was pretty light traffic and there was a merge ahead from 6 lanes down to 2 lanes and a couple cars in front of me so I went hard to the right to go around a semi just before the merge and that's probably when he saw me, hence the unsafe lane change. If he had been behind me before that I would have seen him because he wasn't there last time I looked.
he got my fair and square I suppose. I told him I wasn't paying attention and he knew he had me because he didn't even bother to ask the typical questions like "how fast were you going" that's a loaded question btw. never admit you were speeding. "anything you say can and will be used against you"

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we need to start a Go Fund Me page for you Wes?
haha, naw i'm good. i'm more concerned about the points on my record than the money. the last ticket on my record was 4/21 and a previous one in 10/20 that is about to fall off in 3 weeks. I should be good, the dmv here will revoke your license if you get too many points in a specified time period. so I'm going to have to be a good boy for a while, if the judge drops the unsafe lane change that would be ideal.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rear rotors and pads. My wonderful little girl said ‘I think I heard something squeaking’ yesterday. Ya, it wasn’t a squeak, that was metal on metal kiddo… waiting for the comments on something in the pic…:)

Ps… I see ya there nate …. @HiHoeSilver
View attachment 408816View attachment 408817
do you leave those copper washers on there for some reason? I just a use a lug nut if I need the rotor held place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts