What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
no those sedans have KA front & rear installed, they can use a handheld laser but they have to be parked/stationary. I haven't heard of or seen a mobile laser system "yet"
if he had it on my V1 would have been going nuts.
I should have been paying more attention but I was eating some chips and listening to music and wasn't watching my @ss. There was pretty light traffic and there was a merge ahead from 6 lanes down to 2 lanes and a couple cars in front of me so I went hard to the right to go around a semi just before the merge and that's probably when he saw me, hence the unsafe lane change. If he had been behind me before that I would have seen him because he wasn't there last time I looked.
he got my fair and square I suppose. I told him I wasn't paying attention and he knew he had me because he didn't even bother to ask the typical questions like "how fast were you going" that's a loaded question btw. never admit you were speeding. "anything you say can and will be used against you"
I was being sarcastic and joking about the "instant on" thing.

Back when I was a cop in the 90s and radar certified, we all got a kick out of all the radar detector ads that said they work even on the "new instant on technology". It wasn't technology, it was the on/off switch, or standby/standby off switch on some units. Lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic and joking about the "instant on" thing.

Back when I was a cop in the 90s and radar certified, we all got a kick out of all the radar detector ads that said they work even on the "new instant on technology". It wasn't technology, it was the on/off switch, or standby/standby off switch on some units. Lol
well then this is stuff you know already, lol
he could have towed me away if he wanted too since I was over 100, I think he was more excited that I didn't see him and was oblivious until he was right on my bumper

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was there a factory performance exhaust offered for these?
not that I know of, I think corsa sells or used to sell a cat back which was not cheap 1200-1400 usually
the escalades had a dual pipe option but you have have the rear bumper cover and either remove the spare or modify the pipe, not sure what the difference is in that regard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsheyden10

Latest posts