What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
All the ones I've done, they stayed on the vehicle. Just unbolted the cat-back pipe and wired it to the side and took a hammer, pry bar, large screwdriver and whatever else would fit in the hole to the ceramic. Periodically start the car and rev it to blow out the dust and chunks. Repeat as necessary.

You ever think about all the cats you've hollowed out over the years and how much money you threw away and/or what chemicals and elements you exposed yourself to? :D
I only think about the money I've thrown away.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
All the ones I've done, they stayed on the vehicle. Just unbolted the cat-back pipe and wired it to the side and took a hammer, pry bar, large screwdriver and whatever else would fit in the hole to the ceramic. Periodically start the car and rev it to blow out the dust and chunks. Repeat as necessary.

You ever think about all the cats you've hollowed out over the years and how much money you threw away and/or what chemicals and elements you exposed yourself to? :D

a really good leaf blower works great if they are off of the vehicle.
always that floof thing that wants to stick in there, but leaf blower = launcher!

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
This makes me glad that my state requires everyone to carry zero-deductible glass replacement insurance.

Made me think of my Jeep, it came with a cracked windshield.
I could have blamed it on that guy that hit it, it's a $340 windshield, I even had a neighbor ask me and say "well heres your chance (wink)"

Fraud came to mind right off. :rolleyes:

yup, it's still cracked.
Glad we don't do safety inspection right now!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo