What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will say my auto doesn't work worth a crap. I find myself adjusting all the time. my other car that has auto I just set a temp and forgot.

I could see swapping it over annoying
And I can’t stand the left / right / rear control options just do the whole damn truck the same. KISS. Keep it simple stupid.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I can’t stand the left / right / rear control options just do the whole damn truck the same. KISS. Keep it simple stupid.
I had considered trying a silverado single temp control!

BUT already needing to 'fix' my rear controls, I'll probably put up with dual climate if I can sort this out..

hoping it's programming!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer. Had the same thing happen over the holidays on our '07. TPMS saved our bacon because it happened on the highway so it gave me time to get off at an exit and change the tire in a gas station parking lot.

View attachment 421087
View attachment 421088
I'll get it patched tomorrow. It was right at closing time and had to get my shipping done added some air seems to be holding at least a little bit