What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still can't figure out how to display the exterior temp. I looked for it on my tech2 but couldn't find it. Maybe it's because my tech2 is a knockoff, lol.

Holy crap, it's HOT where you are!! Does your AC work well when it's that hot outside?
it works as best it can, takes a while for it get everything cooled down and if you are running around doing a few errands like I was today I just hit the autostart button and leave it running and take the key.
the tech2 turns it on, just go into the hvac menu it's in there probably under special functions it says something to the effect of "show outside temp"
doesn't matter if it is a clone or not.
at least it's not 115 yet... summer has just started

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when it gets hot here you just leave the thing on 60 24/7, auto doesn't cut it I'll have it set to 60 until around november
the only thing I adjust is the fan speed if it's night time or early am it might be cool enough to turn the fan lower.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
clone tech 2 enabled it on mint too. it's there somewhere unless it's a auto hvac only thing?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when it gets hot here you just leave the thing on 60 24/7, auto doesn't cut it I'll have it set to 60 until around november
the only thing I adjust is the fan speed if it's night time or early am it might be cool enough to turn the fan lower.

I've seen 160deg on a ac vent temp gauge after a long day of sitting in the sun on those 115deg days last year. it's crazy hot and the interior surfaces take a long time to cool down even if the vent temp is good, but the ac does a pretty good job for Temps like that, just need to get it moving for a bit.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen 160deg on a ac vent temp gauge after a long day of sitting in the sun on those 115deg days last year. it's crazy hot and the interior surfaces take a long time to cool down even if the vent temp is good, but the ac does a pretty good job for Temps like that, just need to get it moving for a bit.
oh ya I took some dash temps with a thermometer last year the interior gets screaming hot like you say like 160, dam near could cook some ribs lol, probably could with some foil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1