What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I had no idea they still made them. huh.

yeah, I very well might have just bought new ones lol
They were a bit of a pain to install because of the push fasteners. Some of them the radiator was in the way and to get clearance I had to loosen the radiator mounts and tip it back a bit.

Oh, and that Vortech after cooler was a bit cheaper back then, but not by much. It was like $1500-$1800

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
messing around with ducting air up to the air box area.

now that I got both air Temps handy on my phone. might be able to see if something help. currently about 10deg difference at 10mins of interstate speed cruising. 20 plus around town.

can't hardly touch the outside of the maf after driving around town for a bit.. got some insulation I might experiment with too.

PXL_20240628_190235868.jpg

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No just cut it to fit it's pretty easy to work with. You can make a template out of cardboard I guess if yours is missing.
I actually bought a full set of four pieces because mine were all trashed, have yet to put them in. And probably never will but now I will use them as a template for either some thin aluminum sheet metal or potentially that corrugated plastic that was just referenced

Reaction score
messing around with ducting air up to the air box area.

now that I got both air Temps handy on my phone. might be able to see if something help. currently about 10deg difference at 10mins of interstate speed cruising. 20 plus around town.

can't hardly touch the outside of the maf after driving around town for a bit.. got some insulation I might experiment with too.

View attachment 431374
Does your model have the louvers cut into the inner fender? I think their purpose is to keep large debris from being sucked up into the airbox.

20200314_211025.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velt