What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought a back pressure test was done thru the 02 sensor hole?
I would prefer to, but seeing as how I'm struggling to pull the secondary O2, drilling the hole seems easier! (have fender liners out, easy to reach)

Saw this video..

Ordered the same looking gauge from amazon for $18.
vacuum gauge too which I don't have anymore since my mityvac died and I pitched it..

I know I'll likely have to pull the exhaust anyhow.. so I'm making more work.. just like everything I've done hoping it wasn't the cats!
baby steps..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've pretty much switched to RIDGID cordless tools because of their lifetime battery replacement warranty. I don't have a shit ton of their tools, only like 6 or so, but they all take the same batteries. I have their Octane 1/2" impact which does about 95% of what I need. There was one time I did have to break out the air impact to get something loose that the cordless tool couldn't get.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would prefer to, but seeing as how I'm struggling to pull the secondary O2, drilling the hole seems easier! (have fender liners out, easy to reach)

Saw this video..

Ordered the same looking gauge from amazon for $18.
vacuum gauge too which I don't have anymore since my mityvac died and I pitched it..

I know I'll likely have to pull the exhaust anyhow.. so I'm making more work.. just like everything I've done hoping it wasn't the cats!
baby steps..
Solid path of diagnosis.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yay! blackbear came thru, had to update EFI live to get everything working but no biggie, I guess they did a big update in the last couple weeks
no more p0420/p0430 :crazy: I guess it remains to be seen if it will show as "ready" in IM monitors. I will find out soon enough I guess.

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know about Rigid with their lifetime batteries.
I have a handful of Porter Cable cordless tools, including 1/2 in impact since they all take the same batteries.

Reaction score
Good to know about Rigid with their lifetime batteries.
I have a handful of Porter Cable cordless tools, including 1/2 in impact since they all take the same batteries.
I had a couple Porter Cable cordless tools. I liked them and they worked well. When I started switching over to RIDGID I gave them to my dad and brother.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've pretty much switched to RIDGID cordless tools because of their lifetime battery replacement warranty. I don't have a shit ton of their tools, only like 6 or so, but they all take the same batteries. I have their Octane 1/2" impact which does about 95% of what I need. There was one time I did have to break out the air impact to get something loose that the cordless tool couldn't get.
This is the one I have. It generates 600 ft/lbs. I do have an Ingersoll-Rand tool, but lost the compressor. @##&&$# divorce.

IMG_4157.jpeg

IMG_4159.jpeg

IMG_4160.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the one I have. It generates 600 ft/lbs. I do have an Ingersoll-Rand tool, but lost the compressor. @##&&$# divorce.

View attachment 433091

View attachment 433092

View attachment 433093
yep a few of use bought these a couple years ago, price is actually not crazy, mine has come in handy a few times, mostly for easy tire rotations, I take it with me on road trips in case of a flat. since then I found the matching drill and a couple extra batteries for cheap used.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep a few of use bought these a couple years ago, price is actually not crazy, mine has come in handy a few times, mostly for easy tire rotations, I take it with me on road trips in case of a flat. since then I found the matching drill and a couple extra batteries for cheap used.
I do the same. It came in super handy last year when I had so much tire trouble on my teardrop while in Wyoming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24

Latest posts