What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
wierd I thought they showed different but I think I only had the message come up twice in the last 7 years
Yeah I use the overhead switch a lot while sitting in it while running to open/close the liftgate. Like when picking up groceries or something and they bring it out to your vehicle.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reminds me, I need to order one!

Mine's been broken ever since I got the truck a couple years ago and rubber is all gone..
and button guts I suspect as well..

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be a low battery. Just replaced it less than a year ago.

My alarm (horn honking) just went off about 10 mins ago while it was just sitting in the driveway. Haven't driven it at all today. I looked at my security cameras and I saw nothing, 4 legged or 2 legged that could've set it off. But at the same time I could hear another milt-sound type of car alarm going off a few houses down across the road.

What would cause the factory alarm to sound, the door opening? Ignition starting without chipped key? Shock/glass breaking?
A low battery can set off the alarm. Check her state of charge with the Tech-2.

5StarCustmSolutns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok well, I haven't done anything to it yet.... But in 4.68hrs I'm embarking on a one hour drive that will likely result in my building an OE track width Pre-Runner? Picking up a pair of Fox Factory Series 2.5 Remote Reservoir front coilovers. They are 4" longer than factory at 23.46". And I plan to upgrade the reservoirs to the new DSC high and Low speed adjustment dial system.....

14Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder to change the plastic Ts and the hoses going to them from the water pump. I previously changed the Ts but not the hoses. One of mine cracked yesterday and left me on the side of the road while it was 95 degrees outside.

Attachments

• IMG_7662.jpeg
    IMG_7662.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 4

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder to change the plastic Ts and the hoses going to them from the water pump. I previously changed the Ts but not the hoses. One of mine cracked yesterday and left me on the side of the road while it was 95 degrees outside.

Yeah I try to remind everyone of that fitting, it often get's overlooked. Here is a Delco one that you can just clamp the hose to. Maybe throw a spare in the glove box too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junior88

Latest posts