What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are any of you lowered GMT900 guys running duals out the back? I'm wondering about clearance issues over the axle/panhard bar.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are any of you lowered GMT900 guys running duals out the back? I'm wondering about clearance issues over the axle/panhard bar.
The "Sport" model Escalades had duals out the back. I believe that this deleted the spare tire. There are conversions posted on here from about 2018 and back if memory serves.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll love it! Being able to check sensor data quickly along with the relearn/bleed/activation features.

Any stickers?
Mine came in the mail a few days later from NJ. (I did not order from Big Rock Candy Mountain store)

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll love it! Being able to check sensor data quickly along with the relearn/bleed/activation features.

Any stickers?
Mine came in the mail a few days later from NJ. (I did not order from Big Rock Candy Mountain store)
So, already off to a rough start.

Something about "CANdi not connected" after ensuring all OBD2 and power connectors solid.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm done with car stuff for the day, bit I'll try again tomorrow.

The directions said to only use OBD power, so maybe that was the issue.
you don't need external power unless you are doing something that requires you to cycle the key, then it gets plugged into the bottom edge of the tech2, not on the cable
connecting to the cigarette port or battery post's or ports on the cable does nothing to prevent a reboot. you need external power from the included household plug type power adapter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUWILLMS