What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Purging my 2011 Docs and updated this file. I was missing the 2011 today, but after looking at the numbers (and after towing the camper with the 2019) I am happy with the new one. I think @Doubeleive posted similar numbers a while back.
Two 1726111487529.pngthings I learned. First, I seem to have always come out AHEAD when one of my daughters totals a car (and they are not hurt thank GOD!).
Second, fixing up the 2011 (trans $6K, Engine $3K, Rust $4K) would buy a few more years, but not really a decrease in cost. I maintained it, but a lot of repair things came together at once.

Attachments

• 1726110921554.png
    1726110921554.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 2

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purging my 2011 Docs and updated this file. I was missing the 2011 today, but after looking at the numbers (and after towing the camper with the 2019) I am happy with the new one. I think @Doubeleive posted similar numbers a while back.
Two View attachment 437794things I learned. First, I seem to have always come out AHEAD when one of my daughters totals a car (and they are not hurt thank GOD!).
Second, fixing up the 2011 (trans $6K, Engine $3K, Rust $4K) would buy a few more years, but not really a decrease in cost. I maintained it, but a lot of repair things came together at once.
wasn't me but I have come out ahead before with insurance paying me more than what I paid at least a couple times, if dam people would stop running into me thank you very much
I swear I had one vehicle get rear ended, get it back from the shop 2 days later, bam rear ended again! had a couple others only had them a couple weeks and get totaled one got smashed between 2 cars, another got rear ended pretty badly.
And apparently I just cannot own a vehicle without it getting hit, no such thing exists!

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
wasn't me but I have come out ahead before with insurance paying me more than what I paid at least a couple times, if dam people would stop running into me thank you very much
I swear I had one vehicle get rear ended, get it back from the shop 2 days later, bam rear ended again! had a couple others only had them a couple weeks and get totaled one got smashed between 2 cars, another got rear ended pretty badly.
And apparently I just cannot own a vehicle without it getting hit, no such thing exists!

It worked out well for the jeep, they were really a pita.
And i chased my tail with some weird steering issues until i finally replaced the steering gear.

4k refund, making my jeep $5k again after adding on the repairs before and after the accident.

Now with tires, adding 1500 back to that all in price at 6,500 bucks.
Soon gearing and lockers, pending the new "all in price tag"

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
And i paid the tahoe off again today.
It was paid off until last year, when i needed quick money to buy the boat i have been wanting for years.

The asshats gave me the boat interest rate because I'm to fkn honest.

Paid off again!
Frees me up for the next venture.
Plus i have been playing around with the idea of getting a 3500 so i can haul a front end loader/bobcat to the property.

I dnk if i want to spend the money, so probably not.

Reaction score
Some people are just accident magnets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vengfullion