What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
New Phone Mount

Hello Everyone,

Thought I would post this, I had been looking for something that would not take away from my Tahoe clean look. I found this by mistake, but does the job real well....

Plus removes easily, base has some type of adhesive that lets you move as much as you want can be rewashed for consistent adhesion.

Brand: Bracketron
Model: Mi-T Grip
Price: $29.99 (Bestbuy In Store)

IMAG0352.jpg

afba8f0d-6ab9-429a-b43f-2614acb37c4c.jpg

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Thought I would post this, I had been looking for something that would not take away from my Tahoe clean look. I found this by mistake, but does the job real well....

Plus removes easily, base has some type of adhesive that lets you move as much as you want can be rewashed for consistent adhesion.

Brand: Braketron
Model: Mi-T Grip
Price: $29.99 (Bestbuy In Store)

Can you try to stick it to the side of the center console? Basically almost like where your knee hits the center console.

Thanks

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
As Requested....

Here you go....

NathanJax

IMAG0078.gif

IMAG0079.gif

IMAG0077.gif

Just as a note, make sure there's no Armor All on any surface you place this on....... In case you do, just wash with mild soap, let drive and it's adhesiveness returns.

This mount would work great on a FLAT back surface phone, our HTC One has a small curve and I have to make sure its all the way back on the mount.

Thanks,

JLR

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from two weeks in the California high desert. Also hit a couple of national parks & did some light off-roading, the Hoe was awesome through it all. Now it's time for a wash, polish & wax.

TahoeDesert_zpsfd80afc5.jpg

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of late I have gotten into detailing as a hobby . I may need to pm you with some questions.
:D

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Forgot to post but got my front passengers side axle replaced, stainless brake lines installed, brake fluid flushed and replaced w/ amsoil brakefluid, oil change and trying out 15w/50 mobil 1 full synthetic oil. Brakes work AMAZING now w/ the new rotors and pads....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555