What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love my dual exhaust bumper and dont really care much about the spare, AAA gold membership and you are set :)

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to pull the trigger on a dual exhaust premium bumper........

I love 'em! They are beautiful. But do you know how many people actually notice dual outlets on cars and trucks now? You and I notice, that's for sure, but I bet not 1% of your neighbors or friends could randomly tell you whether your currently have dual exhaust outlets without looking first. You have to ask yourself, is it really worth the money for all the parts..... painting the bumper, installing the bumper, installing the dual exhausts, and the cost of the chrome outlets?

GM added the dual exhaust as standard on the Impala in 2012. I was ready to buy my wife a new one in 2013. But in 2013 the dual exhaust is now an option on the higher level LTZ Impalas only. Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love my dual exhaust bumper and dont really care much about the spare, AAA gold membership and you are set :)

I have AAA gold but that doesn't hold much consolation when the wife is out with three kids. Without a spare they'd have a hard time all fitting into the two truck safely. Hence, moving away from the idea and keeping the spare. :shrug:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love 'em! They are beautiful. But do you know how many people actually notice dual outlets on cars and trucks now? You and I notice, that's for sure, but I bet not 1% of your neighbors or friends could randomly tell you whether your currently have dual exhaust outlets without looking first. You have to ask yourself, is it really worth the money for all the parts..... painting the bumper, installing the bumper, installing the dual exhausts, and the cost of the chrome outlets?

GM added the dual exhaust as standard on the Impala in 2012. I was ready to buy my wife a new one in 2013. But in 2013 the dual exhaust is now an option on the higher level LTZ Impalas only. Makes no sense to me.

I don't spend the money cuz I care about what other people notice. I spend the money because I enjoy the process and it's my hobby. :)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly if my Esky didn't have the dual out I wouldn't upgrade to it ... in fact I didn't do it with the Denali. Spare is a must for some folks ... the regular Esky/ltz bumper will look a hundred times better than the base bumper, plus cheaper and easier install.

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody else might chime in, but it seems to me that $550 is the full cost of the part and labor.

Pick another random Chevrolet dealer and price the part alone.

EDIT .............................. just looked on gmpartsdepartment . com (random) and you can buy the part for $302.

Your dealer is not cutting you much of a break if they charge you half of $1,100 (your co-pay $550).

I have worked with Chevy for over a month trying to get a better offer and they wont budge. It's total ********.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't spend the money cuz I care about what other people notice. I spend the money because I enjoy the process and it's my hobby. :)

My thoughts exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus