What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to get on the brakes hard and felt the rear brakes pulsating. I think my rear rotors are warped. I bought the coated raybestos ones and I think they are crap.
It wasn't the abs? Mine h0e weight transfers quite a bit and will get the rears light enough to lock up, but my suspension is to blame.

I've had the RAYBESTOS R-300 rotors and police pads for 3.5yrs and 40k mi with no issuers.
I bought the same kit and the pads are junk. All 4 squeal like crazy. I'm going to order some different pads. Rotors seemed really nice but I only have about 3k on the combo
Mine only have the occasional semi-metallic squeak...although my 165k mi calipers squeak like hell when they get warm.
They don’t handle any kind of heat. I did the damage during a test stop from about 110 mph. Not good enough. But the squealing did go away.

my rotor branded me the other day, it was a little hotter than I expected, when I had the new tires being put on I went to push on the rotor to see if there was any play in the steering and yep that's hot mfr
View attachment 385538
Probably would have been fine if you hadn't just pulled the tires after a 120+mph stop!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wasn't the abs? Mine h0e weight transfers quite a bit and will get the rears light enough to lock up, but my suspension is to blame.

I've had the RAYBESTOS R-300 rotors and police pads for 3.5yrs and 40k mi with no issuers.

Mine only have the occasional semi-metallic squeak...although my 165k mi calipers squeak like hell when they get warm.

Probably would have been fine if you hadn't just pulled the tires after a 120+mph stop!
lol, I had only driven about 2 miles at normal speed

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally looked up how to keep the 6-speed locked in gear like you would want for a dyno pull.
Maybe I'll upload that tune and play with it over the long weekend.
Kind of curious to play with the cam timing in a stock motor because I can't seem to find anything on that, only on people removing VVT.
It won't make a huge difference, but if I can keep it locked in a certain gear and take data logs before and after, makes me wonder if there will be a visible difference.

AC95

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My rear door locks do not work with my front driver/passengers door buttons or my remote (lift gate works with remote).

Actuator and wiring

I went to the junk and pulled one for each door.

My question is as follows; Is the spot that is missing on the wiring causing the actuators not to work?

The actuators that came with my vehicle are the same regarding the pins….

Could this be something like they were just disabled in the computer.

Thank you

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My rear door locks do not work with my front driver/passengers door buttons or my remote (lift gate works with remote).

Actuator and wiring

I went to the junk and pulled one for each door.

My question is as follows; Is the spot that is missing on the wiring causing the actuators not to work?

The actuators that came with my vehicle are the same regarding the pins….

Could this be something like they were just disabled in the computer.

Thank you
Is this on a PPV? @Sparksalot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM