What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Also, I'm not familiar with LS valve covers. I'm guessing the bolts in the center are the mounting bolts and is there a gasket under them? Mine aren't wet, but the dust/dirt is darker around these bolts so there might be some seepage

20230425_171009.jpg

20230425_171124.jpg

Reaction score
Here are the numbers for mine, should be the same but double check:
View attachment 397605
I don't quite understand these part descriptions. "left inner outer" or "left outer inner". Lol

Which one's are the outer most ones that are located behind the headlight housings and which ones are closest to the radiator end tanks?

Even looking at the pics on the GMPartsgiant website, there are 3 pics for each part number and each pic shows a different shaped part.

Last edited:

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
I don't quite understand these part descriptions. "left inner outer" or "left outer inner". Lol

Which one's are the outer most ones that are located behind the headlight housings and which ones are closest to the radiator end tanks?

Even looking at the pics on the GMPartsgiant website, there are 3 pics for each part number and each pic shows a different shaped part.
I looked up the different part numbers on Amazon and they show better pics.

I'm needing the 152 part numbers for both sides. I have the 103 part numbers and they are intact and in good shape.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, I'm not familiar with LS valve covers. I'm guessing the bolts in the center are the mounting bolts and is there a gasket under them? Mine aren't wet, but the dust/dirt is darker around these bolts so there might be some seepage

View attachment 397670

View attachment 397671
They’re rubber inserts, like big o-rings. You need to put the rubbers in, then lube them and insert the bolts iirc. I remember using lube anyway… :rolleyes:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that happens almost every day around here, that and no lights on at night. Might have almost died the other night if I hadn't noticed a glimmer in the opposing lane I was turning across freaking idiots, pitch black out and no headlights just 2 deer in car looking stupid when I flashed them

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 397670

View attachment 397671

Grommets. I used FEL-PRO VS 50504 R-1 kit for mine. Two valve cover gaskets and eight grommets. The grommets are a bit of a mofo to pop in. Here's what I did: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/growing-up-doesnt-have-to-suck.93510/post-1669160

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what these two big rivet things are for between the airbox and headlight housing?

View attachment 397667

View attachment 397668

Don’t they hold that rubber piece on?

If I'm not mistaken they're on the NBS too. No idea what they're for.

Mine both have them too, but there is nothing there

Conversation pieces. To keep us OCD freaks from sleeping at night. They remind me of some kind of hanger studs to hang the old school corded phones on the wall. But on a radiator support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89