What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh I see. where do you buy this stuff? I've Googled the name, saved the Pic and lens it. nothing comes up

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped out my front brake pads.
New ones went in with zero issues, though I have not bedded them in, yet.
That will be done in the morning.
Greased the outer tie rod end while I had the wheels off.
Sure wish my Husky mud flaps had been delivered so I could have installed those while I had the wheels off. :confused:

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Swapped out my front brake pads.
New ones went in with zero issues, though I have not bedded them in, yet.
That will be done in the morning.
Greased the outer tie rod end while I had the wheels off.
Sure wish my Husky mud flaps had been delivered so I could have installed those while I had the wheels off. :confused:
I swapped out my front pads yesterday as well. It was glorious zero issues after my ordeal with the rears last month. We leave on a three week camper trip today.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all the brake pads talk, I have a brand new set I hate to just toss but didn't work out for my truck. they worked to good lol. I wonder if anyone would want them local enough to pick them up. huh.

LowCountryTim

Reaction score
Did you do any prep on the wiper arms or cowl before you painted them? Did you sand them at all? Use any primer or just the Trim Black paint?

I could see sanding the wiper arms a bit, but not sure about the cowl?
On the cowl I scrubbed with a green scuff pad and dawn dish detergent, rinsed and then wiped with an IPA solution (carpro eraser). Then sprayed.

On the wipers I scrubbed with scuff pad then sanded with 320 grit. SEM says use 400 grit, but it's what I had.

Two coats on all. I'll polish the wipers in a week or so. SEM does not call for a primer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap