What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't know if a new one will fix it until tomorrow whenever Amazon delivers it. I am just assuming that it is the problem, in the 2nd video when I had it revved to 1700rpm the grams are only showing 13 on the maf. Can't really get good run with the tech2 connected I think I need a new connector it will loose connection with the slightest bump

hopefully it works.

I don't know forsure what my g/s are at 1700 no load. and being a 6.0 hybrid it wouldn't be a good comparison. maybe another truck can take a look to see what's normal. I do know the rpm can be high but if there's no load, like say a free Rev that g/s are much lower than say 1700rpm under load.

what that number should be thou, I have no reference.

bummer about the tech 2 cord.

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed the oil even though it only had about 2,500 miles on it.
Figured it was needed since it got warm while I was pulling the moving trailer up long grades.
I noticed that when the temp went up the oil pressure dropped slightly so I knew the oil was getting thinned out due to the temps it was reaching.
Oil was very dark and I am glad I changed it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i put lb/s instead of lbs, still seems high compared to the silverado. In any case trying to figure out what the hell is wrong, hopefully the new maf shows up early today
the best way to explain it is if I baby it like super granny it will eventually get up to speed but if I give it any pedal it just dogs out. I guess when the new maf shows up I will install that and connect a fuel pressure gauge and see what happens.
any other of suggestions?, previously I was checking other things like the map sensor which seems to have been reading correctly.
I might try and work on the tech2 connector and see if I can get it to not loose the connection so easily.

Last edited:

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fuel pressure would definitely explain it.

but I'd expect to see that on the fuel trims maxed out but didn't notice.

fingers closed its the maf.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fuel pressure would definitely explain it.

but I'd expect to see that on the fuel trims maxed out but didn't notice.

fingers closed its the maf.
me to, if it is still doing the same thing I guess I can do a drive log with the autocal and see if blackbear can see anything. when it first starting throwing a cat code I sent them a file and they said everything looked fine, but it has progressed since then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GourmetRealtor