What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bobsburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have heard me YELL at my friend NOT to hold onto the door handle when getting in the passenger side!
He's a little clumsy and no lightweight. Was probably thinking, "WTF is the handle for?"
I sounded like a spaz, but I explained why and my passenger handle is still intact so..

One of my many gripes, no driver side A-pillar grab handle.. Other option is to wear out the steering column.
I'm tired of stepping up without pulling or holding onto something. Obviously, GM doesn't care about us.

In the end, I'll save my floppy door handle from pulling apart, and steering column from wearing out, but blow out my knees instead.

I'd be all about a grab handle on the driver side A-pillar. With a mostly-numb left foot, even using the running board is an adventure. I can see how the handle broke, just don't like it.

Reaction score
you know what's annoying about spring clamps?

have you ever tired to buy good ones? I can't find anywhere with good quality ones for a decent price.
I buy the Hillman Group brand ones off Amazon in packs of 12-20 depending on size. Here's a link to some 11/16"

The Hillman Group 59737 11/16-Inch Spring Action Hose Clamp, 12-Pack https://a.co/d/8xB4Pu4

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy the Hillman Group brand ones off Amazon in packs of 12-20 depending on size. Here's a link to some 11/16"

The Hillman Group 59737 11/16-Inch Spring Action Hose Clamp, 12-Pack https://a.co/d/8xB4Pu4

see and the sizing is annoying. is that an 11/16 hose or an 11/16 clamp. last time I needed some I saw tractor supplies said they had some in 3/8s. since I was using 3/8 hose I thought cool, I'll run out to the country and pick some up. got there and biggest they had was 3/8s but not a 3/8 hose, they whole clamp measured 3/8. was for like a 1/4 thin wall hose like a small lawn mower fuel line. plus they felt weak.

came home and just used a heavy duty zip tie. probably stronger than the clamp anyways.

I've asked my msc rep and kemble Midwest to get find me a nice rack for work and they come back with nothing. Just say use good quality worm drive. it's annoying.