What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what one looks like.. might be on 07-08 option looking at the listing title..

Here someone asking $750 per!!!

Will update with review when I get them in...

is this a black drivers side?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks yeah me too. Nope that's the whole reason I took it off to begin with was to try and find a leak in there. And you really can't see much under there anyway. There is like a big steel compartment welded to the firewall under there can't see jack under it.

I know it sounds bad but you might have to pull the windshield. my obs was like that, never could find it. but the windshield was cracked when I got it, so I had it changed. few years later I found a leak, searched and searched under the passengers side dash for it. never found it. we had a small hurricane go thru Nola and it finally rained hard enough it was wet up at the head liner.
it was life time on the windshield, so I had them pull it and last guy hadn't sealed it well or something. had to grind down some rust, prime the area and put the windshield back.

that finally fixed it.

coluccim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How is it sound wise with the bose setup
The sound is very good until you really push it, better than stock. The stock speakers are not the best.

There is a "32 band equalizer" that seems to work to adjust to taste.

I'll see if I can get a video up later this week, I'll go through the setting and stuff - I have never posted anything on YouTube before. If there is something you want to see, let me know.

Also, the product page says that it wont work with the CD and DVD slot radio - this is untrue (it's what I had). It just won't work with the white plug stereos without some kind of adapter.

Edited***

The unit is basically an Android tablet with an amp and plugs. It runs carplay "on top" of the interface like an app. There are also tons of RCA in's/out's on the unit. I may add a sub amp or something down the line - but it is good enough for me as is in reality.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burdbrain68