What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes...take a small flat blade screwdriver and on one end there should be a spot for you to insert it in and the "lamp assembly" will drop down. Twist the bulb and socket out of the white plastic housing and swap bulbs :)

Wish I had read this before I did it, I went out to change them out shortly after my post and ended up popping the lens off instead of the whole housing. Then I realized that the whole thing was supposed to come out. I had to glue the lens back on. At least it was on the driver side mirror which I want to get a replacement for anyways due to the mirror housing being cracked. I did the passenger one right though. Today I replaced all the interior bulbs with white LEDs. Love how they look!

bigbadchevy

Reaction score
What type/brand of LEDs did you use for the interior lights? I'm also looking for the DRL LEDs as well.

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used 3M gloss black wrap material to wrap front side markers. Pretty stoked how they came out and match the factory paint.
uqa9aza3.jpg
y4yzy9a8.jpg

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch. My ride was just compared to a Mercury? That stings a bit. Nice thing is if I get tired of it I can peel it off. I originally wanted to spray tint it but to take the headlights off was a lot to deal with.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

You did it on the outside of the headlights?
Looks good but kinda reminds me of the Ford Fusion headlights.
Yeah just a simple wrap outside of the light. Easy to peel of if I get tired of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968