What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put in an order with forum vendor Freedom Motorsports for a set of R1 Concepts drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet pads for all four corners. He's got a sale going on right now until October 6th so the prices are unbeatable for how well the setup performs!

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Just installed the new EVAP valve on the gas tank along with the new harness to make it work, so i can get rid of my stupid Check engine light, that was holding me from remote starting my truck!!! never been so excited!!! :joke:

My07hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@07Burb how much cheaper is it to order from freedom motorsports then R1 conceps website?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@07Burb how much cheaper is it to order from freedom motorsports then R1 conceps website?

Not sure of the exact difference but I do know that he's got a 15% off sale right now and he gives top notch service which speaks volumes. I'm getting rotors and pads for all four corners for less than $350 shipped to my door if that gives you an idea :)

My07hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow that's a damn good deal. I'm gong to message them right now. Thanks for the info!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a problem, man :waytogo: You won't be sorry you did it. :)

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Amsoil in the Nali yesterday.

Wheels going in for powdercoating for the Rado, lift kit is ready for install. Thinking Toyos or Nittos for it.

yOGi420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from GM customer care, they offered to cover 50% of my cracked dash replacement. Now I need to see how much the dealership is going to charge.