What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walked out of the gym and found a puddle of antifreeze. The heater hose from top of engine with the o-ring fitting was pissing everywhere. Damn radiator,alternator and now this. No one had the hose so had to make it work til I can get one here. While doing that the heater bypass valve fell apart in my hand and of course they didn't have one of those either...all on order:mad:

sent from tapatalk2 using rabbit ears and aluminum foil.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I hate tinting. I saw a vid on youtube last week and I was doing it wrong. lol

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna learn how to do it. I was forced to remove mine because a bored ass chp gave me a ticket foe it.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Damn you shoulda told the cop to go eat a donut and shut it. I luckily did my tint fairly lighr so i dont get pulled over for it but my explorer is like beyond illigal and have never been pulled over for it. My tahoe is always getting pulled over tho. Stupid reasons because they are bored and ignorant

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck was tinted when i bought it. where i live i have no problem with the tint. drive by sheriff and chp all day long. but where i work the county mounties there have very little to do and i usually catch where they are in time and roll the windows down but was just too late this time. Ill tint them again later on, just with lighter tint.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Tinting is not hard just takes a lil time. When they did my my 2dr i was there and saw the process in person and they used razor blades. I could do it myself but they did the whole 2dr for $70 so i was fairly happy

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window tinting is pretty hard to do. Not done right you will get bubbles and crapy tint will turn purple. My buddie been doing it for 20 years and can make pictures with tint all free hand. If tinting was easy then anyone could do it. Just saying

Oh installed my MSD distributor on today :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968