What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97WhiteYukon

Reaction score
I replaced the passenger side airbag. The cover had a small tear on it when I got it. Took a little while, had to take the dash apart a little and drop the steering column to roll it forward, but the interior is one step closer to perfect!

19 tahoe 97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fixed the switch on the emergency brake so the brake light isn't on all of the time now.

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started it this afternoon and voltmeter stays at 10v rev it up and clicks up to 14 (normal) and stays. Drive home all good, go back out start it to go again and same thing (starts out at 10v and halfway to Lowes bounces up to normal). Get to Lowes get what I need and then off to get dinner stays at 10v and on the way home at 10v. Right before I get home shoots back up to 14v. Gonna have the alternator checked tomorrow....:mad:

sent from tapatalk2 using rabbit ears and aluminum foil.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes , I was going to get it out and take some today but got tied up with activities with my son , I will take said pics of said bumper in the morning lol

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Sir thats what has went bad(ad244)..think autozone has em for 147 and some change.:thumbup:

...sent from tapatalk2 using rabbit ears and aluminum foil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968