What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added the under hood worklight, a new fan clutch and a power steering fluid cooler, all AcDelco parts.

Started to replace the rear roof mounted 4 x 10 speakers with 6 x 9's; and ran into a problem cutting the mounting plates to fit.
Did anyone ever fabricate a repalcement plate to mount 6x9 speakers or does everyone just cut a larger opening?
Tbruz

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_2013-04-09-01-26-59.png

Its Christmas in May..! ( i know i ordered them in April but I was stock piling) I also got some hydro boost hoses...

Unfortunately I'm having the work done at a local shop to have the heads inspected and lower intake manifold cleaned out properly... I offered to lend a hand, so ill try to get more pix...

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I went out and finished off the double DIN with the trim piece...

dd22.jpg

The I decided I may as do away with the steering wheel controls that worked great with the JVC I had, but really didn't seem to like this new Pioneer. I decided to slap in a steering wheel from a 04 trailblazer...

nbs12.jpg

No airbag light, everything working normally...

nbs13.jpg

The old wheel...

nbs14.jpg

Shawn

I like that steering wheel. :party36:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe guy