What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I went out and finished off the double DIN with the trim piece...

dd22.jpg

The I decided I may as do away with the steering wheel controls that worked great with the JVC I had, but really didn't seem to like this new Pioneer. I decided to slap in a steering wheel from a 04 trailblazer...

nbs12.jpg

No airbag light, everything working normally...

nbs13.jpg

The old wheel...

nbs14.jpg

Shawn

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I went out and finished off the double DIN with the trim piece...

dd22.jpg

The I decided I may as do away with the steering wheel controls that worked great with the JVC I had, but really didn't seem to like this new Pioneer. I decided to slap in a steering wheel from a 04 trailblazer...

nbs12.jpg

No airbag light, everything working normally...

nbs13.jpg

The old wheel...

nbs14.jpg

Shawn

The new wheel looks great got a write up on what you do?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
when you guys quote someone please leave the pictures out of the quote unless it is really needed. it slows page loading and it way the annoying to have to scroll they the exact same thing over and over trying not to miss what is not quote.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I really like the new steering wheel man. That is going on the to do list for sure if it's an easy swap.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Should be easy. Do steps for removing air bag like unplugging battery then pull plug and take the nut off the middle and if there is another plug for the steering controls then remove and put new one in reverse order

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Nope. Splines are different according to his post on FSC. That's what I was worried about.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
They are? The nnbs ones are same spline from what I was told. Then you need a hub adapter like when you put a mono wheel or nardi wheel on a sports car. I had to get a hub to my del sol when I put my sparco wheel on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkeesy

Latest posts