What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Was gonna go buy military tires with the money I mad from rims i sold but the dude didn't tell me be bad an accord so different partern Nd he had to return them

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was gonna go buy military tires with the money I mad from rims i sold but the dude didn't tell me be bad an accord so different partern Nd he had to return them

That is why I always make sure all sales are final, if he screws up it's his problem.

cent frum a smaert fone

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like what my TPS did when it was shot, was a long shift point 1-2 and didnt go in smooth, replaced it like 2 years ago shifted mint since

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yep, the tps fixed it...long shift is gone, stays in OD on a hill, and has more get up and go (that I thought got up and went)

Now for the rest...

Shawn

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
you are still questioning the meaning of his babbling after all this time? really? you must learn to accept defeat sometimes in order to become a better man. or woman as the case may be.

I just can't understand how he can keep typing horribly like that. Reading it makes me think of people who talk with food in their mouth.:yaoface2:

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had to order a new set of L E D tails my wife bagged into a rail
and broke pass side one DAM,DAM,DAM. It cost me $130.00 for
the xcact ones i have now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa