What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read the update I added... Im still tryna figure out the a/c issue... The issue is that the a/c wont blow cold unless ur running at operating temps or ur constantly driving over 40mph... I think I got it figured out just not perfected yet...

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Read the update I added... Im still tryna figure out the a/c issue... The issue is that the a/c wont blow cold unless ur running at operating temps or ur constantly driving over 40mph... I think I got it figured out just not perfected yet...

condenser maybe?

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No its the fan setup... Its setup to turn on once it gets above operating temp-195°... I have my low speed turning on at 210°... I did tap the high speen to the Accumulator but the fan was running non-stop even with the key out :shrug: ... So I left it disconnected... And I got used to it... I plan on putting a front mounted push fan from a 2500, 3500 for the a/c...

Last edited:

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No its the fan setup... Its setup to turn on once it gets above operating temp-195°... I have my low speed turning on at 210°... I did tap the high speen to the Accumulator but the fan was running non-stop even with the key out :shrug: ... So I left it disconnected... And I got used to it... I plan on putting a front mounted push fan from a 2500, 3500 for the a/c...

I have the same issue, the a/c doesn't really work at slow speeds, any time. Only when I get above 40 mph does the air finally get cold. I don't ever notice the fans coming on at any time, even when I slow down. The rest of the system checks out so I think it may be the fans.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
a bolt on pusher fan from a 3500 should make a big difference.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
found a nissan wheel to match the rest, so I finally have a spare that is the same size...but I had to remove the rear sway bar for the spare to fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa