What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrewlee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave a friend a ride to pick up a couch and truck overheated so I pull over to find heater valve has broke to peices and I had no coolant left. Lucky was 2 blocks from auto zone but the ****** there couldn't find the damn part I needed and I had to find him the part number.
ynubymys.jpg

note2

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave a friend a ride to pick up a couch and truck overheated so I pull over to find heater valve has broke to peices and I had no coolant left. Lucky was 2 blocks from auto zone but the ****** there couldn't find the damn part I needed and I had to find him the part number.

Yup nasty lil buggers... They bcome brittle over time and just fall apart like that... :shrug:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yup my dads ranger did that aswell. Not hard to replace but they break from regular use

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ynubymys.jpg

note2

Been there. Spliced mine together with a cut up straw and some green masking tape. 3 miles out of a little town in middle of nowhere. Good job helping homie do his job.

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well last week I paid to have the window motor replaced,new door hinge pins and bushings and outer door handle replaced.Oil changed and grease job....Then loaded up and drove the old hoe on a 2000 mile vacation.
We caught an Aaron Lewis concert in St louis Mo on Sat. Then cruised to KC for a couple ballgames..Seen at least 10 Very nice OBS hoes on our roadtrip.Oh and averaged 15.8 mpg for the trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100