What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5bb47e96f4623c81b75acb74c5f9d8af.jpg

Poly leaf spring and rear swaybar bushings, new shackles and hangers going on Monday

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the shackles, hangers and poly swaybar bushings

Berserker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last night, Rebuilt the Throttle Body. Put in an adjustable fuel pressure regulator along with a new fitting to put a pressure gauge on, installed an injector spacer, all new gaskets and put in a throttle body spacer.

I wasn't sure it would boost the power all that much, but after getting it rebuilt with upgraded parts and getting the fuel pressure up to 14 PSI, holy crap what a difference. Seemed to start up faster this morning, idle is much smoother, and the pedal response is night and day better.

Now just need to drive it around for a few days and see what kind of gas mileage it is getting. Might experiment with the pressure to see what results I get. Very pleased with the outcome.

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one H I D ballast went bad ordered another kit from ddm tuning once i get it ill send the bad
back for a replacement. it lasted sinse 2009 and there cheaper in cost now .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925