What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well got to finally start packing up the damn motor and sending it off i got the pallet today and i am hoping i get to get the motor on it today and i am able to ship her off either today or tomorrow and have her shipped soon! i want to drive that damn thing again.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally had the chance to give the trucks a very long overdue wash. hoping to know when i can expect the tahoe to fit in the garage by the end of the week (and the ridiculous amount im spending to make it fit in the garage... :)) 'Hoe needs detailed BAD.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Replaced the broken passenger Eski Headlight then removed about 150ft of Stereo Cable from the interior in preparation for a whole new sound system. I also cranked the front keys all the way down and now just waiting for a flip kit for the rear. Its slowly but surely getting there! :)

IMG_0942.jpg

Last edited:

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]if that grill is a repro lt me know how it fits.

It is a repro, can tell just by looking it is that the tooling is slightly different, such as around the emblem area.. But otherwise, it looks to be of good quality. Ill be installing it after the NATO summit this weekend, I'll post pics etc. of the build in a new thread.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done with a 2500 mile roadtrip from Alaska with a 3000lb trailer in tow and 1000 lbs of junk in the trunk. Averaged 13.6 mpg all the way.

chitown906

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337301261.572716.jpg

Washed my 'HOE' today and finally got around to using rubbing compound throughout , and followed that with a nice wax and polish. Looking really good, now to get around to repairing the rust on the lower fenders and doors.

Chi_Town

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Alternator should be here tomorrow. After installing it, I'm off to measure and build my new box for the S15L7-2 15" Solo Barics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES