What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stupid waterpump was leaking , so new water pump, new windshield , rear sway bar links , and slapped on some rancho rs-5000's.......left rear shock bolt hits the gas tank WTF? Had to bend the mount to get shock off.:emotions122:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Well my hoe got 3 new tires.... 1 blew out on the higway and the others were weather cracked....

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stupid waterpump was leaking , so new water pump, new windshield , rear sway bar links , and slapped on some rancho rs-5000's.......left rear shock bolt hits the gas tank WTF? Had to bend the mount to get shock off.:emotions122:

Want a WTF? Look at the forward leaf spring mount on that side:confused::banghead:

Tahoe_96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I installed brand new leaf springs, shackles, bolts, and U bolts. Then I put brand new shock all the way around. After that I pulled the tranny pan to put new filter and gasket in hopefully that fixes my leak. And did a lot of cussing

Maxxtraxx K5

Reaction score
43fd5d8f-a99e-f16e.jpg
I put add a leafs in and did a detailing on in interior and exterior this past weekend!

Maxxtraxx K5

Reaction score
Hey Thanx guys! 99hoe I will grab a side pic and get the tire size for ya! The add a leaf brought the back up a full inch and 3/4! So she's got a nice rake look now, I also turned the bars up and got 3/4 of an inch so Atleast my lights aren't pointing under the truck! Lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339593534.119476.jpg until I get the side pic, enjoy this one after I got it back on the ground in the shop, you couldn't see control arms before!

1Agerry

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
cant do much today because of this rain,but have a nice audio system going in when it's better out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100