What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chitown906

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Im finishing up my detail on my 99, had someone coming to look at it yesterday but they bailed. Also I finally got around to buy my seat covers for my passenger seat and a cheapo cover for the rear bench just to keep it "clean" since after the camping trip during Memorial day weekend, my hoe has looked like S***.

Last weekend, a friend and I did the intake manifold gasket, upper plenum gasket and fuel spider, she's running great now. Still need to replace the plugs with Ac delco's but just haven't gotten around to it , and if it sells why bother? It runs perfect as is just want good plugs in there.

Chi_Town

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I leveled out the truck and had it under coated
IMAG1053.jpg

Then some fishing!!!

IMAG1062.jpg

IMAG1063.jpg

Badass just the guard needs to look stronger kinda like the one is got on my 2dr;)

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

picture.jpg

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
that 2 door is sweet :smoke2:

bought some emblems yesterday:cheers:

$(KGrHqV,!g0E6ZCwQ)wpBOm(!y1bTQ~~60_57.jpg
320122952_tp.jpg
IMG_0065.JPG

Last edited:

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Badass just the guard needs to look stronger kinda like the one is got on my 2dr;)

I dunno... at first i didnt like it and wanted to take it off. but now its kinda growing on me.. thinking of sanding and painting it.

Urs looks pretty heavy duty. I like it. You could mayby even puts some fog lights next to the license plate.

Hey Dylan.. those wheels look nice

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt really do anything to her but i am thinking about restoring her back to the police rig she use to be. I mean like just to a extent nothing really big. but it sounds like a fun project.

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
a6f820a4-897b-2f3a.jpg
I put some wheels on her,now she looks better Hell for a set of 20s for $350 for wheels and tires i could not pass it up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES