What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Took the hoe to take crapto he scrap yard. Ran good but scrap yards are rip off assholes... When I sell the sol I'm gonna paint it

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power to power, ground to ground, trigger to trigger. People here want their ******* hand held. :sunot:

It really does look alot harder then it is... The tricky part is where to draw the power from, amps and relays... Not every1 has an amp/ volt meter... But using wat u got and alot of reading and educating urself is the best tool b4 u tackle the efan mod...

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I gotta do the Efan mod... Anyone done if on a tbi? Can I get past 10mpg with it lol?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove it today…. for the first time in a week lol , in the coming week I'm going to install the roof rack I'm building , replace the radiator hoses and do a good tune up

Dowsewashere

Reaction score
Put more coolant in. Punched a minor hole from wheeling.
Fixed my lock switch. And found that it still has water coming into the cargo area somewhere

rendos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oil change, installed new A/C blower. Tomorrow - install new outside door handles.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
scored some goodies at a junkyard that I used to hate going to before today :lol:
20130711_165100_zps0565e10a.gif

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
130 speedo... U lucky SOB..! Wat r the projectors from..?

Mid 90s audi a6. I think the a4 uses the same lights. The low beam projectors are garbage, but the smaller fog light projectors that I grabbed work pretty good.

I have another identical audi set that I am going to use along with these.

This is what the output looks like on just one projector: The beam isn't very wide, but the cutoff is sharp and flat. :D

20130505_220323_zpsc7fe2443.gif

They don't seem to be that hard to find either. Good luck finding some e39 bimmer or acura tsx projectors in the junkyard. :lol: Most of the other readily available projectors like the 90s infiniti j30, e30 bimmer, mazda millenia, 90s vw, are all pretty much crap though so do some homework on hidplanet before buying some. I learned the hard way that just because it's a projector, it doesn't mean the light output is any good. :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar