what do YOU think bout my yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like the grille looks mean what kind is it? and agreed color match the front bumper the hood idk i like it cuz its different havent seen one like it clean truck

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Hood looks good. I wanted to upgrade my hood to something similar. I do think interior might need a bit of polishing up but its clean for a street driver.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I think it looks good overall too. I would ditch the black gas cap in favor of a white one, ditch the front lower valance, and color match the front bumper. I'm torn in regards the hood. It some angles I think I like it, in others I kind of don't think so. I do like that it's functional however. Either way, if it were my truck I would go with the 442 style hood. Nothing beats it for the OBS trucks IMO.

OP
OP
dboy24's

dboy24's

Reaction score
i like the grille looks mean what kind is it? and agreed color match the front bumper the hood idk i like it cuz its different havent seen one like it clean truck

hey i like every ones opinions and idea's keep em coming and the grill is street scene i appreciate all the compliments and comments thnx

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk man, I pretty much love how it sits as is. Haha. The only thing I would do is paint the vents on the rear window gloss white. I actually really like the front end setup as is and I also like the black gas cap. The hood is nice since its custom, but it doesnt really do anything for me. Haha. Nice ride man!

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a stock hood and say no to black rims and it will look good :imo:

BigWhiteHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i like the grill, hood was very well done but i would have done bigger scoops myself all in all its a nice truck, just to close the ground me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts