What exhaust are you running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, I'm about to pull the trigger on the Volant exhaust. Any idea what diameter it is?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Which flowmaster setup is this i am thinking of getting a super 40. I am really thinking about what i should do.

Flowmaster sucks, Go with Magnaflow, Borla, Volant or Corsa. Flowmaster is a baffled muffler which will offer NO performance gains.

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like im sure we have all heard before opinions change for each and every person. For me personally the magnaflow is TOO quiet even with the resonator taken off. I have heard that volant has the same sound. Was told that corsa is an even quieter system. The only one i would be truly interested in is the Borla but i cannot find just a straight muffler for our car.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
like im sure we have all heard before opinions change for each and every person. For me personally the magnaflow is TOO quiet even with the resonator taken off. I have heard that volant has the same sound. Was told that corsa is an even quieter system. The only one i would be truly interested in is the Borla but i cannot find just a straight muffler for our car.

Borla does make a muffler that will work for our Tahoes and Yuks. I used to have one but switched it out for the 22" Magnaflow because I wanted to be a bit quieter. So I think that might be the one you are looking for. I canot remember the model number, however it needs to be center/offset in a 19" case. Good luck bro

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats the work that would go into it cause now i just saw your post about the borla muffler and the slp tips and that is looking like a pretty good option now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog