What gauge setting do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken he is talking about the adjustable cluster in the 2015+. Can choose from a few different gauges to appear in between your Tach and Speedo

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15+ Denali only has adjustable cluster views.

I too like the standard. I pressed the tow/haul the other day and it adds on a trans temp gauge. That was pretty neat.

ebelp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This must be a Yukon only feature. On the Tahoe, you can only change the info on the MID display.

OP
OP
George C

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15+ Denali only has adjustable cluster views.

I too like the standard. I pressed the tow/haul the other day and it adds on a trans temp gauge. That was pretty neat.

It also adds two gauges in the Technology setting when you hit the T/H.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

This must be a Yukon only feature. On the Tahoe, you can only change the info on the MID display.

It's a Denali thing. The Denali has a full center section electronic display between the speedo/tach where you can pick three different display themes.

SHWA

Reaction score
I use the standard setting as well.

I wish there was a way to download additional options.

jenielsen

Reaction score
Standard - mostly because it gets all four gauges (gas, temp, battery, oil) up top. None of the other ones have all of them up. Plus I think the gas gauge on the Standard is easier to read and quickly see how much gas is left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CBrown