What have you done for your Tahoe today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I finished treating the rust on my frame. Tomorrow, the bed liner goes on.

Ohhhh! Thats what I wanna do man! My frames really not rusty at all just a tiny wee bit of surfuce rust here and there but still its ugly. My truck would look so much better with bed liner on there and so will yours!

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm gonna have to tackle the surface rust on my frame soon too. so are you still putting in a new engine?

OP
OP
T-Bagg

T-Bagg

The Esca-Hoe driver.
Reaction score
Ohhhh! Thats what I wanna do man! My frames really not rusty at all just a tiny wee bit of surfuce rust here and there but still its ugly. My truck would look so much better with bed liner on there and so will yours!

Right now I've got Rust-Oleum Rust Reformer on there. My truck looks five years younger. :)

99chevy2dr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Put the Pacestter shorties on 2 weeks ago and just installed my volant cai this morning.. Loving it.... all i want for christmas is a BBP tune.. so hopefully they will be in so. cal sometime......:peace:

OP
OP
T-Bagg

T-Bagg

The Esca-Hoe driver.
Reaction score
BAM!

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

Maybe in a couple days I'll do some touch up, hit the little nooks and crannies and probably a second coat. For the inside frame and hard to reach/don't get abused spots, some rubberized paint.

kope

Reaction score
Now a days, that's a lot of love. Thirty gallons ain't no joke. :emotions122:

I know, but on a good note i did somehow manage to avg. 15.5mpg and i've been driving more aggressively now due to the summer traffic starting up, gotta love the tourist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968