What have you done to your truck lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh yeah, different shims on the rear axle to get rid of the vibration. I can say I have learned a lot about drive line angles though. That and it is not fun to remove the rear end of the truck with out a lift, I am so spoiled sometimes. Jack stands and a floor jack on the last go around. Got some shims if anyone needs some...

OP
OP
W

wpnzrule

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my HID's in from DDM. So much better than stock, I can actually see where I am going now. IMG00002-20100907-2153.jpgIMG00001-20100907-2129.jpg

95slowhoe

Reaction score
Just ordered a y pipe and exhaust pipe for semi dual exhaust. Going straight piped. Next is upper and lower ball joints.

f1freek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys - new to the forum but had my 97 Hoe for 10 years now. Just did the front brakes last weekend (pads/rotors/fluid flush). Also washed my wheels and tires with Mothers Foaming tire and wheel cleaner before re-mounting after completing brake job. Note on this product. While it does do the job as advertised, it doesn't foam up like on the TV commercials.
Water pump is in the very near future as its weeping out of the hole.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got done wrapping my hood of the hoe with my business logo..looks pretty cool i think will post pics in the morning when i can see dark here and just got finished....

Last edited:

ROTNHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
guess its my turn!

Spending my weekend tearing intake off due to infamous leak. from my observation only external,right behind alternator. I have a 96 2dr 4wd 107,000 miles. Just bought it 4/10 with 104,000 on it. Trying to decide how much more I wanna do to it. MFI,billet distributor,new power steering pump(minor leakage),etc. new water pump a must while i'm in there.(decisions-decisions).

95slowhoe

Reaction score
well my exhaust didnt come in today guess ill try tomorrow. But did start my balljoint replacement.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put all new tie rod ends in and wow! what a difference my old ones were GONE!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Clean95, bring me up to speed....you lifted or lowered these days?? Just asking because the sig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365