What is the biggest tire I can put on a 22 inch rim Stock air suspension with Mangnaride 2023 Tahoe Z71.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GPZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In the market for new rims and tires, I think I will be going with Fuel 22” rims but not sure what the biggest tire I can go with without any rubbing issues. Please advise thank you!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Someone may reply to your post with the answer you're looking for, but in the meantime, know that there are A LOT of posts about this already. Scroll through this and the General forum, and you'll find the info you're looking for.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the market for new rims and tires, I think I will be going with Fuel 22” rims but not sure what the biggest tire I can go with without any rubbing issues. Please advise thank you!
if you use a leveling kit about the largest you can go without a bunch of modifications is a 305/45, may still rub a tiny bit at full lock or on the splash guards which can be trimmed or zip tied. stock height will be less

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As @Doubeleive stated, a 305 width at the lower profile is about the widest you can go without rubbing. If you are looking for a taller sidewall, you'll have to sacrifice tire width.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgt1411