What pipe/hose is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InspectahDEck

Reaction score
I have an antifreeze leak coming from a pipe that runs under the accumulator, however I don't know what it's called and am looking for a part number.
Video of said leak:

If anyone can steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced

dps01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an antifreeze leak coming from a pipe that runs under the accumulator, however I don't know what it's called and am looking for a part number.
Video of said leak:

If anyone can steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced
Looks like leaking from the tees @ the firewall, here are the GM part numbers I have for my 2003.

1 each: 15055342
1 each: 15055343

Look @ other threads in the forum regarding coolant tee’s.

Thread 'Help!!! Broken heater hose on firewall'
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/help-broken-heater-hose-on-firewall.147959/

Thread 'Coolant Tee Quick Questions'
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/coolant-tee-quick-questions.141234/

Most recommended using GM or AC Delco parts.

Can be a bit of a PIA to change out.
Best to change out both while you are at it.

Get it taken care of before it completely fails.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are changing out the Tees, you should do yourself a favor and replace ALL coolant and heater hoses, as they are probably original and deteriorate over time.

Please note that the firewall insulation is very aggressive, so wear gloves when you work on the Tees, or your hands will itch like H*ll for the next few days.

Don't get caught away from home with a shredded coolant or heater hose.

Cooling Tee Hose Rupture.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocooter