what tire shine to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and have use for without it all flinging back on the truck while driving.

ive used armor all, and i think megiurs. or something like that.

anyway all the dirt manages to fly back at my truck while driving. i never go overboard with the use of this stuff, i read the directions and work with that.

what do you use?

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude don't laugh, but since you're in sunny california, an old indian trick was a sugar water solution. mix some up in a spray bottle and spray your tires down. dries all shiny like. i've never done it before, but i've heard of it. soon as it rains, it's gone, but if it'll keep from flinging all over your truck it might be worth a shot. i know it sounds silly, but it's probably the cheapest experiment you could try. get back with us and let us know if it works, if you try it that is. branndon.

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like the shiny look that stuff makes. I just hit the tires with the brush at the car wash and spray it off. Makes em look nice and clean but not shiny.

Green monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude don't laugh, but since you're in sunny california, an old indian trick was a sugar water solution. mix some up in a spray bottle and spray your tires down. dries all shiny like. i've never done it before, but i've heard of it. soon as it rains, it's gone, but if it'll keep from flinging all over your truck it might be worth a shot. i know it sounds silly, but it's probably the cheapest experiment you could try. get back with us and let us know if it works, if you try it that is. branndon.
What ever you do "DO NOT USE SUGAR WATER". About 10 years ago my Z28 was used in a movie and they sprayed sugar water on the car to reduce the glare (car was too shiney). If that shit gets on the body it's a ***** to get off when it dries. If you can find it, Turtle Wax Tire Wax. Apply and let dry, then wipe off excess. No spray on the body and tires look great too. If you can find it send me up a couple of bottles too...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts