What to do with the Bose ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANDOM_1_

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No issues with the system and.love the sound. But.kind of wnt to upgrade so I can play music off my phone and have Navigation.. also want.more thump but space is limited due to women using it on the weekends for hauling her workers around... any recommendations for system upgrade are appreciated

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
No issues with the system and.love the sound. But.kind of wnt to upgrade so I can play music off my phone and have Navigation.. also want.more thump but space is limited due to women using it on the weekends for hauling her workers around... any recommendations for system upgrade are appreciated
Got a factory navigation head unit also however you may need to get it unlocked by the dealer once you install if it goes into theft mode
If you upgrade to a aftermarket radio you’ll need a harness to bypass the Bose amp and stuff or you won’t have sound to the speakers I think my harness was like 150$ I started with a cheapo Walmart harness and had nothing but issues until I broke down and got the one I needed

OP
OP
RANDOM_1_

RANDOM_1_

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't know, trey....ingot some serious Sawzall skills when it.come to wiring

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Welcome from SoCal. In the late 90’s one of my roommates was a bubblehead that just got out. I owe that guy big time for forewarning me about the female roommate he left behind with me. Crazy, but not good crazy.

What year and trim is the Tahoe? We’ll getcha hooked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beniskickbutt

Latest posts