Whats good brand for a Cold Air Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vladimir1914

Reaction score
Whats up guys.
Whats a good brand for a Cold Air Intake...I have an 02 Denali, just got an exhaust put on her and now looking for a CAI.

Any brand, styles or vendors i should contact?

Thanks in advance!

Vlad

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a few to choose from...I picked up a GMPP CAI. Nice 'factory' look and some underhood eye candy to boot......

picture.jpg

picture.php

Fit and finish is great,easy to install and sounds good. Well I can't hear it much anymore since I put the Corsa Sport on.

:Handshake:

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should check Airaid Jr, looks like it outperform all of them in a test done by blackbear

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I failed to that I that I have been so pleased with the AFE and swapping to thi and swapping to this 1 I am also doing the same on our 02 Tahoe

Colossus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the K&N. I cant say its better or worse then any other but I can say I wish I would of bought the plastic tubing instead of the chrome metal tubing. That thing gets hot as hell from engine heat and stays hot for along time. Im sure the plastic tubing would dissipate heat better and give me lower air intake temps. This is just my opinion on my intake setup. Other metal intakes may be coated in something else to help w this problem.
We see something shiny and want it LOL!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003