Whats it worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks you have to sell but I just bought my '07 LT3 (basically an LTZ...no chrome grill or AC seats) with 49k miles for $27,800 up here in MA. They were ussually 30-32 for 07-08, and 32-34 for '09.

biggest feature and only in LTZ (not in LT, LS) = AutoRide

Erebos

Reaction score
Man, only if you are closer, I would buy back your wheels and you can have my factory wheels. Good luck with the sale though.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in monmouth county (automotive avenues) there's multiple GMT900s. 2008 Denali 70k miles (clean though) is $26,900. i would guess yours being a yesr older, less mileage, lesser value though maybe $24-25k. That demodded. you limit yourself to a select few with it set up the way it is now. probably get more if it's put back to stock, completely.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

here in monmouth county (automotive avenues) there's multiple GMT900s. 2008 Denali 70k miles (clean though) is $26,900. i would guess yours being a yesr older, less mileage, lesser value though maybe $24-25k. That demodded. you limit yourself to a select few with it set up the way it is now. probably get more if it's put back to stock, completely.

remember that the "advertised" price and what you or I woud actually pay are two different things, so when you see ones advertised at $xxxx sells for usually $1-2k less

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like to go to the carmax website and see what they are selling them for. It gets me in the ballpark usually. I found one that is very similar to yours options wise. Its an 07 LT Z71 and all the other options with just under 60k miles and they are asking $28,948.

Heres the LINK

OP
OP
ICON

ICON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have the stock wheels that came on the Z71 so swapping wheels wouldn't be a problem. Id take $28k for it, I do owe a little bit more than that but I think thats what its worth to someone. Who knows tho. Everyone is different. I've had like 6 dealers contact me wanting to buy it this week so maybe I should just get rid of it and cut my losses. I just was unsure about the offers they were giving me compared to what you all thought it was worth. I do appreciate the info very much!

bmwme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
biggest feature and only in LTZ (not in LT, LS) = AutoRide

I dunno...

OK maybe I don't know what I bought, but the dealer listed it as a 2007 Tahoe LT (LT3) and I have AutoRide. It was debadged when I bought it. How else can you tell if it is an LTZ?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to www.compnine.com and enter your vin #. that should tell ya for sure....

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno...

OK maybe I don't know what I bought, but the dealer listed it as a 2007 Tahoe LT (LT3) and I have AutoRide. It was debadged when I bought it. How else can you tell if it is an LTZ?

Someone else on a tahoeforum.com said this I don't know if it is true or not: The autoride suspension is standard on the LTZ, optional on the LT3.

Guess you got it as an option. Good option to get!

bmwme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to www.compnine.com and enter your vin #. that should tell ya for sure....

Well that's where I confirmed I have AutoRide. But it doesn't specifically say LT or LTZ.

There is an odd "option" that states "VGK ORNAMENTATION EMBLEM "LTZ" ORN"

What is that? As I stated it is totally debadged so if it had LTZ emblems at one time they have been removed. I can tell you for SURE it doesn't have the LTZ front grill though.

Does anyone know if there is a sure fire way using compnine to figure out the trim model?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx