What's your next mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
jst installed some efans on mine..nextt weekend il install my camber kit i got from tony and add my keys to get my 4 inch drop up front and im currently looking for a tbss intake manifold and a 92mm drive by cable throttle body

Hell yeah Josueh you have drive by cable? Let me know where you find the
lS2 throttle body and price if you don't mind Bud. I have an extra drive by wire :(

So when are you gonna do heads and cam?

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just changed up my exhaust a little. WAAAAY more louder now and I love it.

Next I have a 3000 stall waiting to go in. Just waiting for a full day off.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah Josueh you have drive by cable? Let me know where you find the
lS2 throttle body and price if you don't mind Bud. I have an extra drive by wire :(

So when are you gonna do heads and cam?

man there was a l92 intake manifold for 110 i found but it was rectagular port and i need cathedral! and yeaa mines an 00 and its cable throttle body.
it sucks i cant use a stock throttle body so an aftermarket is going to get expensive..but il keep on the look for one and if you anyone who has one would you let me know?
im thinking about it alot lately but have to come up with a good cam/ head combo that wont set me broke and will keep my truck daily drivable...was thinking 799 ls6 heads milled a bit with a 212/218 cam but still doing some research what would you recommend?

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
I know I said next would be rims and it ended up being tinted tail lights. But THIS time it will be rims/tires

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My next mod gonna be starting to switch all gauges and window switches etc. to blue led's. After that's complete paint and install my triple pillar pod. The list always continues...haha
Billy

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
CAI then new tint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My next mod gonna be starting to switch all gauges and window switches etc. to blue led's. After that's complete paint and install my triple pillar pod. The list always continues...haha
Billy

Hey what happened to a projector retrofit? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts